Get out your flashlight. You may need it to spot where these tiny pests make their home in your home. That’s because they’re awfully good at hiding—in your mattress, box spring, upholstery, curtains and more. Make sure you look around seams, tufts, crevices and zippers!
Here are some other places where bedbugs may hide:
- Around baseboard or carpet edges
- Sofas and other upholstered furniture
- Cracks in plaster and peeling wallpaper
- Around paintings, posters, pictures and mirrors
- Phones, clocks, smoke detectors and toys
Remember, bedbugs can travel from room to room in a person’s luggage, shoes or clothing.
Stop bedbugs safely with Pronto Plus®. And if you’re traveling on the road, then don’t forget our convenient travel size!